Search This Blog

God's Plan to Prosper Us



God's plan is to prosper us, not to harm us.



In Jeremiah 29:11, God says:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

When God prosper us, especially in financial aspect, we should continually check our hearts and ask ourselves, "will these material blessings going to keep me away from my God?  
Then that means it is going to 'hurt' you.

There is no wrong in gaining financial wealth, 
as long as you have the right reasons or purposes for having so.  

Remember 1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

So, ask yourselves, "Am I (my heart) is ready for gaining so much wealth?"

For God promised in Malachi 3:10

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."

See that? He will "pour out so much blessing", more than we could ever imagine.

But again, the question is: 
"Have you checked your heart and motives? 
Are you ready to become wealthy?"


No comments:

Post a Comment